The Bucket Mould has not been discovered, it can alwa […]
The Bucket Mould has not been discovered, it can always shape the shape of the barrel, and the barrel handle can swing left and right without reservation. In fact, it can become a different part from the rest of the bucket when in use, while still being captured by the bucket.
Some of the plans announced in the above-mentioned license are being used for commercial purposes, which constitutes a significant improvement compared to buckets with independently formed handles.
Nevertheless, in the early innovations, there was a certain burden for assembling buckets with free swing handles of all shapes. Moreover, a part of the earlier shape is liable to self-destruct.
With this creation, a noteworthy upgrade can be made to earlier shapes. Since there are no detectable burrs when the mold is closed, the barrel mold of the present invention is less willing to experience self-destruction.
In a similar way, this innovative barrel mold can work with a shorter shape cycle because, contrary to earlier forms, the basic components related to the development of the handle maintenance chamber and the finishing of the handle may contain liquid cooling streamlines.
1. Both core and cavity are needed to easily discharge the finished glue
2. Depends on the shrinkage characteristics of the material core and cavity size
3. In order to shorten the processing time, the water should be circulated through the holes drilled in the center plate and cavity plate.
4. The hole between the ejector panel and the middle surface of the back panel should keep the measured value at the center. It must allow the part to be completely ejected from the shape.
5. In view of the fact that too many gaps can cause flame defects, the gas entangled between the center and the cavity is eliminated.
6. The core, cavity, runner and spruce should have greater surface integrity and should be cleaned along the material flow direction.
7. The gate should be set as the final goal, that is, the part fills from the thicker area to the slender part.