To create a set of molds that can be called tall, not o […]
To create a set of molds that can be called tall, not only must have a high level of mold design and precision processing, but also must have a sophisticated concept of mold development. What is the concept of precision mold development? There are many people who disagree, how do they think that they have done so many molds without precision? In fact, the mold is not about how much to do, but whether your mold development pursues the excellence of the details, whether to pursue reliable standards, this process must not allow the concept of "almost".
First, the appearance of the mold
1. The mold nameplate is complete in content, clear in characters and neatly arranged.
2. The nameplate should be attached to the mold foot near the template and the reference angle. The nameplate is fixed and not easy to peel off.
3. The cooling nozzle should be a plastic block nozzle, as required by the customer.
4. The cooling nozzle should not protrude beyond the surface of the mold base.
5. The cooling nozzle needs to be machined with countersinks. The diameter of the counterbore is 25mm, 30mm and 35mm. The chamfering of the orifice should be consistent.
6. The cooling nozzle should have an ingress and exit mark.
7. The marked English characters and numbers should be greater than 5/6, and the position should be 10mm directly below the water nozzle. The writing should be clear, beautiful, neat and evenly spaced.
8. Mold parts should not affect the lifting and storage of the mold. There should be exposed cylinders, faucets, pre-reset mechanisms, etc. under the installation, and should have support leg protection.
9. Mounting of the support legs The application screws are fixed to the formwork through the support legs, and the too long support legs can be fastened to the formwork by the machined externally threaded columns.
10. The size of the die ejector hole should meet the requirements of the specified injection molding machine. Except for the small mold, it cannot be ejected with only one center.
11. The positioning ring should be fixed and reliable. The diameter of the ring is 100mm and 250mm. The positioning ring is 10~20mm above the bottom plate. Except as otherwise requested by the customer.
12. The dimensions of the mould shall be in accordance with the requirements of the specified injection molding machine.
13. Install the mold with direction requirements. The installation direction should be indicated by the arrow on the front or rear template. The arrow should have the word “UP” next to the arrow. The arrow and the text are yellow with a height of 50 mm.
14. There should be no pits, rust, excess rings, water vapor, oil holes, etc. on the surface of the formwork and defects that affect the appearance.
15. The mold should be easy to hoist and transport. The mold parts must not be disassembled during lifting. The lifting ring must not interfere with the water nozzle, oil cylinder and pre-reset rod.
Second, mold material and hardness
1. The mold formwork should be a standard formwork that conforms to the standard.
2. Molded parts and casting systems (cores, moving mold inserts, movable inserts, split cones, push rods, sprue sleeves) are made of materials with properties higher than 40Cr.
3. When molding plastics that are corrosive to the mold, the molded parts should be made of corrosion-resistant materials, or the molding surfaces should be protected against corrosion.
4. The hardness of the molded parts of the mold should be no less than 50HRC, or the hardness of the surface hardening treatment should be higher than 600HV.