Five characteristics of 20L Pail Mould : 1. The externa […]
Five characteristics of 20L Pail Mould :
1. The external molding cavity and the three-dimensional surface of the core. The molding part and the internal shape are directly formed by the cavity-type and the core type. The complicated three-dimensional surface is more difficult to process, especially the blind hole type inner surface molding processing in these cavities, if the traditional processing method is used, Requires workers with high technical level, many auxiliary workers, many tools, and a long processing cycle.
2. The dimensional accuracy of general plastic parts is IT6-7, and the area is Ra0.2-0.1μm. The corresponding dimensional accuracy of controllable mold parts is required to reach IT5-6, and the area is Ra0.1μm. The horizontal plane of the recording surface of the laserdisc should be mirror-finished and the area below 0.02-0.01μm must be below 0.01μm. Yes, the existing molds generally require more than 1000 times. The installation of precision molds is likely to increase the scale of ten thousand times, the thickness of the template increases, and the support pillars or elastic positioning elements to fix the mold can sometimes be deformed to 100MPa after being compressed. Ejection is an important factor that affects product deformation and size. Therefore, the ejection device should be selected, and the best pressure point should be synchronized with each other. Or full-split structure, which requires the processing and matching of the mold to be greatly improved.
3. Long process flow and tight manufacturing time. Mold expert Luo Baihui believes that there are other products that are urgently needed, and in many cases, they have been completed in other parts that are suitable for the waiting parts to go on the market. Because of the requirements for the shape or size of the product, and because of the different resin materials, after the mold is completed, the wizard needs to try and modify the mold, and the development and delivery time is very tight.
4. Design and manufacture in different places. Mold manufacturing is not the final goal, the final product design produced by the user, the mold manufacturer, according to the user's requirements, manufactures the mold and in most cases, the product is produced by the mold and other manufacturers. The situation of product design, mold design and manufacturing, and product production is carried out in different places.
5. Professional division of labor, dynamic combination. Mold production is small-batch, generally single-piece production, but molds require a lot of standard parts, ranging from mold bases to small thimbles. These cannot be completed by one manufacturer alone, and the manufacturing process is complex, and ordinary equipment and equipment are used. Extremely unbalanced.