Plastic pail mould is a common chemical product in ou […]
Plastic pail mould is a common chemical product in our lives. We often use it to hold some liquid. But in fact, large-capacity plastic pail moulds such as 20-liter plastic pail mould and 25-liter plastic pail mould have also been widely used in the industry. They can be used to store and transport various liquids. Because 25 liters of plastic pail mould have the advantage of not being easy to crack and rust, and it also can prevent corrosion. So how to choose the right plastic pail mould? Let's find out together.
1. When choosing plastic pail mould products, you must fully understand the relative properties of plastics. Different processing and molding methods have a great impact on the performance of 25-liter plastic pail mould and other products;
2. Investigate the manufacturers and use plastic pail mould for a long time in the industry so that suppliers can avoid trouble as much as possible. If the purchased quantity is large, purchase directly from the plastic pail mould manufacturer and obtain the certificate of the plastic raw material manufacturer.
3. Observe the barrel. Some plastic pail moulds have smooth surfaces and uniform colors. This is because plastic particles need to be heat-melted before being produced into plastic pail mould. Good equipment can dissolve plastic particles of a higher degree.
4. When purchasing plastic pail mould, for storing and transporting corrosive chemical liquids, the main raw material of plastic pail mould products should be polypropylene or polyester bottles.
5. Plastic pail mould filled with water can also be used for the drop test. In principle, buckets with a leather weight greater than 9kg have a drop height of 1.8m, which is suitable for plastic bucket tipping.